Thursday, January 24, 2013

We Bought A Zoo (2011) - Drama in real life

Another movie “based on the true story” which is too damn good. This as per is one of the best of Matt Damon for sure in a serious role, he is too good to be missed. Also, he plays a character which almost is a mirror image of myself – it was as if I was bloody seeing my own self on screen – only that I don’t want that tragedy to happen in my life. Scarlett Johansson is too good and even Angus MacFayden is damn nice in a short and lovable role. Matt plays a recently widowed father of two – a teenage trouble child and a 6 year old cute daughter – him coming to terms with his life as a single parent and moving to a new place which turns out to be a dilapidated Zoo. How and what he does with a team of people in there is one hell of nice watch. A very convincing account from all angles – I totally loved it and will definitely keep it for future viewings too. A good 3 and a half stars for me – go ahead – do not miss it.

No comments: