Friday, August 02, 2013

Bajatey Raho (2013) - Comedy



Another amateurish attempt at comedy which falls flat on its face – shockingly it can be called a bad copy of superb movie “Khosla Ka Ghosla” – I am sure the Director was inspired by that movie to make this crap. I read couple of reviews which praised the performance of Dolly Ahluwalia and I totally felt otherwise – she was average as Mummyji and was totally out of place and uncomfortable as the business tycoon she plays – Oh My God! The only good part about this movie was sincere performance of Tushaar Kapoor – we so much liked his role and I must say – his was the best character – had most of laugh out loud moments were because of him only and the high point of the movie is that - Mata Ki Chowki song – based on Desiboyz “Subah Hone Na Dey” – that is something you shouldn’t miss on youtube, its hilarious. The movie starts very well but loses the steam in flat 20 minutes and goes nowhere from there – talents like Ranveer Shorey, Vinay Pathak and even Ravi Kissen are totally wasted to an extent, I thought it will still be an average movie but found it below it. I was actually forced to pick up my cell in between and check mails / whatsapp / facebook whatever I could do in between. Even the item number by some foreign chick was totally unwanted. Guess I should have missed it hence my rating will be 1/5.

No comments: