Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Stranded: A Winter Romance Duet - Samantha Chase and Noelle Adams (Book)

95/100 of #100bookpact

Stranded: A Winter Romance Duet - Samantha Chase and Noelle Adams

Reading a winter romance on a damn cold day that too while traveling in a Non Air Conditioned train wasn't the greatest idea of my life - but had no other option as its cover was too good to resist - so I had to read it. I had way better expectations from this one as its penned by two Authors or shall we say Co-Authored. But this was a big disaster right from the very start - if you have read "Fifty Shades of Grey" you would know precisely what I mean by this that this one had everything that had minus the Sex. Looks like these ladies didn't had a good time liking Christian Grey's character (I loved him totally) hence they created their own Mr. Grey with almost no mention of Sex - unfortunately it didn't work for me and was a total "been there done that" stuff. It was predictable like anything, although a it was a breeze of a read for me and kindda average book to pass a couple of hours on a train wrapped up in a blanket in the dead of the night with nothing better to do. The good part about this book was the added little story as a Bonus in the end (Almost 50 odd pages) that one I liked way better then the original book. "One Night in the Ice Storm by Noelle Adams" was a good read. It was about a girl (Rachel) who returns to her hometown for a vacation with her mom and brother but gets stranded in a ice storm with her X. What happens during the course of the night (again a little predictable) is the rest of the story, not bad at all and was a good one time read for sure. I guess I was able to wrap both of them up in less then 6 hrs at the max. 

No comments: