Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Avengers - End Game (Movie).

No Spoilers!!

Okay! So we watched "Avengers-End Game" finally.
Now, unfortunately there is no way you can talk about the movie and not give out spoilers . So, I am not going to talk about the movie.
Simple, I lost count after 5 times as how many times I choked, tears welled up in my eyes three times, almost beyond my control, stopped breathing for quite a few moments, felt like kissing my kiddo sitting a row ahead (twice), hold my wifey's hand tight (twice), slapped myself on my thighs (lost count), punched in air (lost count), shouted, tried whistling (which again I have to learn - at least air came out). So on so forth.
This is one of those very few movies (literally) at least in India where the entire audience almost watched in pin-drop silence and almost no one was disturbing anyone, rather even if someone said a word or something, the rest nodded their heads to it.
I guess I will have to wait for another month or so to come back and share my actual thoughts with some names to it as I really don't want to be a spoilsport for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Two of my colleagues called asking if the salary is going to credit today  and I told them to forget about salary and bloody watch the End Game, they promised they will watch it as salary is sure to come tomorrow.

PS: As we walked out of the theater, I guess I and my wife realized why we do not need a second kid  as we can watch an Avengers movie again and wake up that bloody kid in me yet again. It is magical.
PS2: I am going to watch it again but this time in Hindi .

No comments: